Fashion Council Germany e.V. is aware that the protection of your privacy is important to you when using our website. We take the protection of your personal data very seriously. This is why we want you to know when we store which data and how we use it. We would therefore like to inform you about our data protection measures with this data protection declaration.
§ 1 Information on the collection of personal data
(1) In the following, we inform you about the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data is all data that can be related to you personally, e.g. name, address, e-mail addresses, and user behaviour. The person responsible pursuant to Article 4 (7) of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is Ms Christiane Arp, FASHION COUNCIL GERMANY e.V., Meinekestr. 12, 10719 Berlin, firstname.lastname@example.org (see our imprint).
(2) When you contact us by e-mail or via a contact form, the data you provide (your e-mail address, name and telephone number, if applicable) will be stored by us in order to answer your questions. We delete the data accruing in this context after the storage is no longer necessary or restrict the processing if there are statutory retention obligations.
(3) If we use commissioned service providers for individual functions of our offer or would like to use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you in detail about the respective processes below. In doing so, we will also state the defined criteria for the storage period.
§ 2 Your rights
(1) In relation to us you have the following rights concerning your personal data:
Right to information,
Right to rectification or erasure,
Right to restriction of processing,
Right to object to processing,
Right to data portability.
(2) You also have the right to complain to a data protection supervisory authority about our processing of your personal data.
§ 3 Collection of personal data when visiting our website
(1) In the case of merely informational use of the website, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise transmit information to us, we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data, which is technically necessary for us to display our website to you and to ensure stability and security (legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f DS-GVO):
Date and time of the request
Time zone difference from Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
Content of the request (concrete page)
Access Status/HTTP Status Code
Data volume transferred in each case
Website from which the request comes
Operating system and its interface
Language and version of the browser software.
(2) In addition to the mentioned data, cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard drive-in relation to the browser you are using and which provide the party setting the cookie (in this case, us) with certain information. Cookies cannot execute programmes or transfer viruses to your computer. They serve to make internet usage more user-friendly and effective.
a) This website uses the following types of cookies, the scope and functionality of which are explained below:
- Transient cookies (for this b)
- Persistent cookies (see c).
b) Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close the browser. These include, in particular, session cookies. Those store a so-called session ID, with which various requests from your browser can be assigned to the joint session. This enables your computer to be recognised when you return to our website. The session cookies are deleted when you log out or close the browser.
c) Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a predefined period of time, which may differ depending on the cookie. You can delete the cookies in the security settings of your browser at any time.
d) You can configure your browser settings according to your preferences and, for example, refuse to accept third-party cookies or all cookies. Please note that you may not be able to use all the functions of this website.
§ 4 Newsletter (via the provider MailChimp)
(1) With your consent, you can subscribe to our newsletter, with which we inform you about our current activities and events in our association.
(2) Registration for our newsletter takes place in a so-called double opt-in procedure. This means that after registration you will receive an email in which you are asked to confirm your registration. This confirmation is necessary so that no one can register with other people's email addresses. Registrations for the newsletter are logged in order to be able to prove the registration process in accordance with legal requirements. This includes the storage of the registration and confirmation time as well as the IP address.
Likewise, changes to your data stored with MailChimp will be
(3) The only mandatory information for sending the newsletter is your e-mail address. [The provision of further, separately marked data is voluntary and will be used to address you personally]. After your confirmation, we store your e-mail address for the purpose of sending you the newsletter. The legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. a DS-GVO.
(4) The newsletter is sent using "MailChimp", a newsletter sending platform of the US provider Rocket Science Group, LLC, 675 Ponce De Leon Ave NE #5000, Atlanta, GA 30308, USA. The email addresses of our newsletter recipients, as well as their other data described in this notice, are stored on MailChimp's servers in the USA. MailChimp uses this information for the purpose of sending and
Evaluation of the newsletter on our behalf. Furthermore, MailChimp may, according to its own information, use this data to optimise or improve its own services, e.g. for the technical optimisation of the dispatch and the presentation of the newsletters or for economic purposes in order to determine from which countries the recipients come. However, MailChimp does not use the data of our newsletter recipients to write to them itself or to pass it on to third parties.
(6) The newsletters contain a so-called "web beacon", i.e. a pixel-sized file that is retrieved from the MailChimp server when the newsletter is opened. Within the scope of this retrieval, technical information, such as information on the browser and your system, as well as your IP address and the time of the retrieval are initially collected. This information is used for the technical improvement of the services based on the technical data or the target groups and their reading behaviour based on their retrieval locations (which can be determined with the help of the IP address) or the access times.
(7) The statistical surveys also include determining whether the newsletters are opened, when they are opened and which links are clicked. For technical reasons, this information can be assigned to individual newsletter recipients. However, it is neither our intention nor that of MailChimp to observe individual users. The analyses serve us much more to recognise the reading habits of our users and to adapt our content to them or to send different content according to the interests of our users.
(10) You can cancel the receipt of our newsletter at any time, i.e. revoke your consent. Your consent to the sending of the newsletter via MailChimp and the statistical analyses will then expire at the same time. Unfortunately, it is not possible to separately revoke the sending via MailChimp or the statistical analysis. You will find a link to cancel the newsletter at the end of each newsletter.
(11) In accordance with the requirements of the German Data Protection Regulation (DSGVO), we inform you that the consent to the sending of e-mail addresses is based on Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. a, 7 DSGVO as well as § 7 Para. 2 No. 3 and Para. 3 UWG. The use of the dispatch service provider MailChimp, the performance of statistical surveys and analyses as well as logging of the registration process are based on our legitimate interests pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO. We are interested in using a user-friendly and secure newsletter system that serves our business interests and meets the expectations of users.
(12) We also draw your attention to the fact that you may object to the future processing of your personal data in accordance with the legal requirements pursuant to Art. 21 DSGVO at any time. The objection can be made in particular against the processing for purposes of direct advertising.
§ 5 Social media
1. use of social media plug-ins
(1) We currently use the following social media plug-ins: [Facebook, Instagram]. We use the so-called two-click solution. This means that when you visit our site, no personal data is initially passed on to the providers of the plug-ins. You can recognise the provider of the plug-in by marking the box with its initial letter or logo. We give you the opportunity to communicate directly with the provider of the plug-in via the button. Only if you click on the marked box and thereby activate it, the plug-in provider receives the information that you have called up the corresponding website of our online offer. In addition, the data stored under
§ 3 of this declaration is transmitted. In the case of Facebook and Instagram, according to the respective providers in Germany, the IP address is anonymised immediately after collection. By activating the plug-in, your personal data is transmitted to the respective plug-in provider and stored there (in the case of US providers, in the USA). Since the plug-in provider collects the data in particular via cookies, we recommend that you delete all cookies via your browser's security settings before clicking on the greyed-out box.
(2) We have no influence on the collected data and data processing procedures, nor are we aware of the full extent of the data collection, the purposes of the processing or the storage periods. We also have no information on the deletion of the collected data by the plug-in provider.
(3) The plug-in provider stores the data collected about you as usage profiles and uses them for purposes of advertising, market research and/or demand-oriented design of its website. Such an evaluation is carried out in particular (also for non-logged-in users) for the display of needs-based advertising and in order to inform other users of the social network.
about your activities on our website. You have the right to object to the creation of these user profiles, whereby you must contact the respective plug-in provider to exercise this right. Via the plug-ins, we offer you the opportunity to interact with the social networks and other users so that we can improve our offer and make it more interesting for you as a user. The legal basis for the use of the plug-ins is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f DS-GVO.
(4) The data transfer takes place regardless of whether you have an account with the plug-in provider and are logged in there. If you are logged in to the plug-in provider, your data collected by us will be directly assigned to your account with the plug-in provider. If you click the activated button and, for example, link to the page, the plug-in provider also saves this information in your user account and shares it publicly with your contacts. We recommend that you log out regularly after using a social network, but especially before activating the button, as this will help you avoid being assigned to your profile with the plug-in provider.
(5) Further information on the purpose and scope of the data collection and its processing by the plug-in provider can be found in the data protection declarations of these providers communicated below. There you will also receive further information on your rights in this regard and setting options for protecting your privacy.
(6) Addresses of the respective plug-in providers and URL with their data protection notices:
a) [Facebook Inc, 1601 S California Ave, Palo Alto, California 94304, USA;
further information on data collection:
Facebook has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.
b) Instagram Inc., 1601 Willow Road, Menlo Park, CA, 94025, USA;
2. integration of YouTube videos
(1) We have integrated YouTube videos into our online offer, which are based on
http://www.YouTube.com and can be played directly from our website. [These are all integrated in "extended data protection mode", i.e. no data about you as a user is transmitted to YouTube if you do not play the videos. Only when you play the videos will the data mentioned in paragraph 2 be transmitted. We have no influence on this data transmission].
(2) By visiting the website, YouTube receives the information that you have accessed the corresponding sub-page of our website. In addition, the data mentioned under § 3 of this declaration is transmitted. This occurs regardless of whether YouTube provides a user account via which you are logged in or whether no user account exists. If you are logged in to Google, your data will be directly assigned to your account. If you do not want your data to be associated with your YouTube profile, you must log out before activating the button. YouTube stores your data as usage profiles and uses them for the purposes of advertising, market research and/or designing its website in line with requirements. Such an evaluation is carried out in particular (even for users who are not logged in) to provide needs-based advertising and to inform other users of the social network about your activities on our website. You have the right to object to the creation of these user profiles, and you must contact YouTube to exercise this right.
personal data also in the USA and has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.
3. Integration of Google Maps
(1) On this website, we use the Google Maps service. This allows us to show you interactive maps directly on the website and enables you to use the map function conveniently.
(2) By visiting the website, Google receives the information that you have accessed the corresponding sub-page of our website. In addition, the data mentioned under § 3 of this declaration will be transmitted. This occurs regardless of whether Google provides a user account via which you are logged in or whether no user account exists. If you are logged in to Google, your data will be directly assigned to your account. If you do not want your data to be associated with your Google profile, you must log out before activating the button. Google stores your data as usage profiles and uses them for the purposes of advertising, market research and/or the needs-based design of its website. Such an evaluation is carried out in particular (even for users who are not logged in) to provide needs-based advertising and to inform other users of the social network about your activities on our website. You have the right to object to the creation of these user profiles, and you must contact Google to exercise this right.
1. conclusion of the "Data Processing Agreement" with MailChimp.
2. addition of references to newsletter content, MailChimp, statistics, revocation and the data protection declaration to the consent forms and confirmation emails.
COOKIE CONSENT MANAGER CCM19
Papoo Software & Media GmbH
Used to store cookie consent - which cookies may be
set.The status of the cookie settings can be set for you. The data is stored in categories.
ccm_consent1 yearUsed to store the cookie consent agreement indicating which cookies can be set.
Art. 6 para. 1 s. 1 lit. c DSGVO
Place of processing
Bonn & Limburg, Germany
ANALYSIS / STATISTICS
DATADOG REAL USER MONITORING
It is a true user monitoring service that ensures the proper functioning of the website by measuring relevant technical parameters in order to detect and cause any problems, such as increased loading times, high error rates or limited availability, at an early stage. quickly.
What data is collected?
Browser information; Date and time of visit; Internet service provider; IP address; Device operating system; Device information; Referrer URL; Browser type; Browser version; Device type; Time zone; Download error; Duration of visit; Device model; User interface interactions; Web pages visited; Duration of response; Mobile device brand.
Purpose of data collection
_dd_s14400Temporary cookies to test cookie support. Expires immediately.
dd_site_test_*0Temporary cookies to test cookie support. Expires immediately.
dd_cookie_test_*0Temporary cookies to test cookie support. Expires immediately.
Place of processing